TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Contracts with Private Vendors for Jail Commissary Operation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contracts with Private Vendors for Jail Commissary Operation Login/Join 
posted
I'm looking for some examples of contracts with private vendors to operate jail commissaries. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to share? (Thanks, Ray, for sending Tarrant's already) Also, if your sheriff/county contracts with a private vendor to operate the jail commissary, I would like to hear about the process (bid or otherwise) that you used to select the vendor. If you would be willing to discuss that with me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Jim

Posts: 13 | Registered: March 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Page, Edge and Jack White have a movie out called, "It Might Get Loud". Diving into comissary bidding will lead to a similar documentary, "It Will Get Ugly".

Posts: 267 | Location: Mansfield, Texas | Registered: August 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a couple. Send me your e-mail address and I'll get them to you.

Posts: 21 | Location: Canyon, Texas, USA | Registered: June 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot. I e-mailed you my e-mail address. I appreciate your help.

Posts: 13 | Registered: March 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post