TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Guidelines for the Grant Writer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guidelines for the Grant Writer Login/Join 
posted
My Commissioners Court has challenged me to write some guidelines for grant writers. Long story, but they want (and need) a policy to guide the actions of grant writers who are basically working for 5% of the value of any grant that they get.

Any ideas? Experiences? War stories?

Thanks!

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I drafted a contract for our grant writer based on Ray's samples. Is that what you want? I'm not sure what a "guideline" is. Not sure how a "guideline" would be enforceable if it was not part of a contract. Maybe I'm missing something....

Mike

Posts: 244 | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rather than contract with an individual, my commissioners want to leave the door open for any person to find a grant and work toward it. Hence the idea of guidelines.

I may be able to create them from Ray's contract - where can I find it?

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post