TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Interrogatory questions for currency seizures
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interrogatory questions for currency seizures Login/Join 
posted
Looking for suggestions (go-by) to add to our current interrogatory questions concerning intended forfeiture and seizure of US Currency seized during a traffis stop. Had a recent seizure of over $400K. The actor claims to be a Broker out of the Valley Area. The actor did not claim the US Currency, but has sought legal counsel concerning the seizure. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email with what we use. Let me know if you don't get it.

Robert DuBoise
Assistant District Attorney
Parker County, Texas

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert could I get a copy as well. I am working on putting together a seizure book for my office. It would be greatly appreciated.

C. Martin

Posts: 84 | Location: Fairfield, Texas | Registered: June 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent today. Let me know if you don't receive.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you make that one more copy please Robert. We've had to change and restructure our seizure procedure. Thanks.

rmclearen@lubbockcda.com

Posts: 5 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sent