TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Subpoena for Criminal Case File
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subpoena for Criminal Case File Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
We've got a similar situation. Driver was indicted for accident, then fled to another country. Now a civil firm has filed a subpoena for documents and a Notice of deposition on Written Questions for our file in the accodent case.

I'd sure appreciate a motion to quash from anyone who's got one handy.

Thanks.

Posts: 85 | Location: Abilene TX | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much, Todd Sellars, for all the materials I could possibly use.

Smile

Posts: 85 | Location: Abilene TX | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot about my baseballs at a home run derby analogy. A bunch of lawyers must have attended a personal injury trial seminar where an idiot was speaking.

Posts: 267 | Location: Mansfield, Texas | Registered: August 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<darilynsmith>
posted
It is really important for you to attend the hearing until it is over.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What?

posted Hide Post
It's spammers trying to pad their number of posts.

Posts: 90 | Location: Lockhart TX | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our office received a Notice for Request for Production on a civil case (decedent's family suing criminal defendant)and the criminal case is still pending. Has anyone responded to a similar request for production asserting work product and law enforcement privileges (rather than filing a motion to quash and for protective order) and if so, would you mind sharing? In reading TRCP 192.6 and 193.3 it seems that responding to the production request and asserting privileges is preferred as opposed to a motion to quash and for protective order.

Posts: 1 | Location: Hays County | Registered: October 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post