TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Ask me about open government
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ask me about open government Login/Join 
posted
I will be giving a presentation on Intro to Open Government at the Civil Law Seminar in May. For those who will be attending, are there any particular issues regarding the Public Information Act or the Open Meetings Act that you'd like to see covered?

Posts: 90 | Location: Lockhart TX | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I for one would like a clearer explanation in the difference between the 10 day rule in Sec. 552.301 (b) and the 15 day rule in Sec. 552.301 (e)

Posts: 109 | Location: Llano, TX USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about including a copy of an agenda for a Commissioners Court meeting with correct and complete agenda items including a closed session agenda item.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Consider including a certified agenda for a closed session....

Also perhaps a quick reference guide. I'm always needing to quickly check something and end up having to browse...

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post