TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Summary Judgment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summary Judgment Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a Summary Judgment (Forfeiture) that they would be willing to share? Please email to glemaire1@msn.com. Thanks.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sent you my samples. Let me know if they did not come through.

Posts: 109 | Location: Llano, TX USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm also looking for a motion for summary judgment for a chapter 59 seizure. I have the 2010 Guide to Asset Seizure & Forfeiture, but the only form in it is a summary judgment order.

The hardcopy of this order says "an electronic copy of the motion underlying the order can be found on the TDCAA website." Can someone can point me to where such files are found?

Posts: 90 | Location: Lockhart TX | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gary and/or Gordon, can you send me the samples please? letha.garrison@38thda.org. I'm specifically looking for the Motion, I have the order for the 2010 Guide to Asset Seizure & Forfeiture. Thanks.

Posts: 7 | Location: Hondo, TX | Registered: August 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mack & Letha:

Sent you each an example.

Robert DuBoise
Assistant District Attorney
Parker County, Texas

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email received. Thanks, Robert!

Posts: 90 | Location: Lockhart TX | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also looking for a sample motion. Will someone please send one my way? Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Location: Perryton, TX | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would very much appreciate some of those motions going around too please!

Posts: 52 | Location: TX, USA | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am working on a response to a no-evidence summary judgment for a ch. 59 forfeiture. Anyone have an example?

Posts: 3 | Location: Anderson County, Palestine Texas | Registered: May 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post