TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Easement Agreement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Easement Agreement Login/Join 
posted
The County has an oil company that wants to put a pipeline down a County right-of-way. The County has agreed but wants an easement agreement that has language that deals with damages, depth to bury pipeline, etc. Does anyone have an easement agreement that they can share? If so, please forward it to me at: Shane Hadaway, Haskell County Attorney, P.O. Box 551, Haskell, Texas 79521, 940-864-2066, 940-864-5616 (fax), shanehadca@yahoo.com.

Posts: 39 | Location: Haskell, Texas USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shane, I do not think I have anything that would be better than what you might come up with off the top of your head, but I would advise that you include in your agreement a provision requiring the pipeline company to relocate their pipeline at their expense if the county ever moves, realigns, widens or otherwise alters the road.

You might also want to look at Ch. 181 of the Utilities Code, which addresses the rights of utilities to lay pipelines and such along, across and under public roads.

[This message was edited by John C. Grace on 06-24-05 at .]

Posts: 188 | Location: Lubbock, Texas USA | Registered: October 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shane,

I tried to email you using the email address that is currently listed in this community. It must be old.It "bounced" back. I don't put my email address out on the internet. If you want to call at 806 659 3703 or fax at 806 659 1035 I can email a couple of forms to you. Or if you don't mind posting your email that will work also.
John Hutchison CA Hansford

Posts: 59 | Location: Spearman, TX, Hansford | Registered: March 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post