TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Judgment NISI's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Judgment NISI's Login/Join 
posted
I work at a county attorney's office and would like to know if someone could help me with getting a quick "cliff note" version if you will, on how to approach these NISIs the correct way since I took over when the previous administrator had already left. I have sample forms of the Judgment NISI, Agreed Judgment and Default Judgment, but would appreciate any additional tips on how the process works exactly. Thanks!

Posts: 24 | Location: Pecos County | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can not say I am the most expert in this field but if you will email me with your questions at g.bunyard@co.llano.tx.us I will do what I can to share what I know.

Posts: 109 | Location: Llano, TX USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a great article from Kathy Braddock (Harris County) that helped us when we got started. Email me and I'll send you some info I have. I'll also be glad to answer any questions you have not had answered already.

Posts: 44 | Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, US | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say thank you to those that responded to my question on Judgment NISIs. I'd also like to personally thank Benjamin Kaminar, Assistant Criminal District Attorney out of Fannin County, for going the extra mile and providing sample forms and answering all questions I had regarding this topic. I understand we all have busy schedules and it is fantastic that people are willing to sacrifice their time to help fellow members of the legal community! Smile

Posts: 24 | Location: Pecos County | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post