TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Slander/libel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slander/libel Login/Join 
posted
Last year I was dismissed from the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services due to misinformation and slanderous remarks made about me by representatives of the Texas Department of Human Services and Nueces County Mental Health Mental Retardation. As of yet I have been unable to find anyone who is interested in assisting me in correcting this wrong. Both of the offending agencies continue to deny making statements against me, even though I have the documentation to back me up. Additionally, the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services refuses to investigate the statements to verify who is telling the truth. As a result, I can never work for the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services and my name and reputation have been damaged. The attorney I have consulted with tells me that I may have grounds to file a suit, but I have been told they will not represent me because there is not enough money in it for them. Is my situation a lost cause? Do I give up on clearing my name. please respond. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Location: Beeville, Texas, USA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post