TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Re-districting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re-districting Login/Join 
posted
Our county is considering using a law firm to assist us in preparing for re-districting. We have received proposals from Allison, Bass and Associates and from Rolando Rios and Associates. Have any other counties used either of these firms for re-districting assistance? Have you used others? I'm generally interested in how other counties are approaching re-districting. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Posts: 5 | Location: Lubbock, Texas USA | Registered: April 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Years ago, we used Allison Bass; they are expensive, but seem to know what they are doing

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We decided to use the Bickerstaff firm for redistricting. I do believe that Allison, Bass also has an excellent reputation.

Posts: 63 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: September 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bickerstaff Heath and Smiley in the past. I suspect they will make the short list this time.

Posts: 267 | Location: Mansfield, Texas | Registered: August 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hale County uses Allison, Bass. I have not been around for re-districting in the past, but I assume they do a good job; I know they have a good reputation.

Posts: 366 | Location: Plainview, Hale County | Registered: January 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all who responded, both in the forum and via email. We haven't made a decision yet, but your input helps.

Posts: 5 | Location: Lubbock, Texas USA | Registered: April 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post