TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Airport Hanger Lease Agreement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airport Hanger Lease Agreement Login/Join 
posted
My county is on the verge of acquiring an existing airport, and I have been asked to prepare an airport hanger lease agreement. Does anyone have an existing lease agreement that you can share with me?

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken, I have an old lease(20 years) that was prepared prior to my election. It is not great but may provide a jumping off point, no more. Let me know if you are interested.
Mike Hartman, Scurry County
325 573 7440

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken,

You might consider contacting Bexar County or San Antonio City Attorneys. They have the Airport and also Kelly field. They might have something you can use.

Gordon

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to both of you and to Katrina Jackson for the assistance.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post