TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    AG filing child support liens on ch 59???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AG filing child support liens on ch 59??? Login/Join 
posted
I just finished reading CCP 59.06 (a) (2)which was added during the last session. It appears to only apply to the sell of property and only if there is no interlocal agreement... Is that correct?We recieved a notice from the AG claiming a lien of 10,000 plus in our pending drug related forfeiture case. The result will be zero after we have filed the litigation etc. Before I get into a fight with the AG i want to make sure that you agree that the change only applies to cases where no interlocal agreement has been filed. If you disagree how can they claim a lien months after the litigation has been filed? How do the officers find out about the liens so they know not to forfeit the money? Should they inform the AG to come file the suit?We have lots of deadbeat fathers out there!!!!

Posts: 334 | Location: Beeville, Texas., USA | Registered: September 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post