TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Motion for Contempt - CPS Case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motion for Contempt - CPS Case Login/Join 
posted
I have a new CPS case where the parents were both served with the ex parte Order for Protection and a Writ of Attachment. Both parents were served at the probation office and refused to tell the deputy where the child was located. Parents defaulted at the adversary hearing and no one knows where they are living now.

The father has now hired and attorney who has filed an answer. I told the father's attorney that if he did not turn over the child by today I would file for contempt of court, which I have never had to do before. Any have a sample motion they are willing to email me? Anything I should be aware before I file?

Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have some documents that may be helpful, if you want to email me directly -- katie.drummond@co.travis.tx.us

Posts: 17 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: July 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post