TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Can anyone suggest an obstetrician?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone suggest an obstetrician? Login/Join

posted
Have a case where pregnant woman miscarried after being beaten and kicked in the stomach. She was only two months pregnant. Victim had sonogram the week before the miscarriage and everything was fine. However, the doctors can't or won't say that the miscarriage was the result of the beating. Does anyone have a suggestion on a doctor to review the victim's medical file and be more confident about whether the miscarriage was the result of the beating? Or am I just out of luck?

Posts: 34 | Location: Seguin, TX, USA | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked to a physician at lunch who would be willing to review the record and offer you an opinion. Please note that I have no idea what his opinion might be...

His name is:
Alex C. Vidaeff, MD, MPH
Associate Professor of OB/GYN
UT Health Science Center at Houston
713 500-6421
alex.c.vidaeff@uth.tmc.edu

Posts: 264 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post