TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    ATA Associates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATA Associates Login/Join

posted
We have a boating fatality case coming up and the defense has listed Edward Fritsch and James Barthelme of ATA Associates in Houston (Clear Lake) as experts. Has anyone ever had these two or anyone from ATA testify? They are listed accident reconstruction and causation experts. Thanks in advance. Any help would be appreciated.
ecarcerano (at) co.chambers.tx.us

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got your voicemail. I asked around the office but don't think that anyone here has ever dealt with them. Good luck.

Posts: 106 | Location: Galveston, Tx. | Registered: May 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Adam. I figured you would be a good place to start. I'll keep looking. If I track something down I'll make sure to get you a copy.

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post