TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Jim Stendebach -- DWI cases
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jim Stendebach -- DWI cases Login/Join

posted
Has anyone run across Jim Stendebach out of the Dallas area? We've had a question about him from a member with a Feb. 9 trial. Stendebach is apparently a former technical supervisor and testifies for the defense on the "problems" with the Intoxilyzer. Please post or e-mail me if you know anything about him.

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Former Technical Supervisor with Dallas County Medical Examiner. Left that office many many years ago. If I recall he was a TS when the 4011-ASA was the instrument of choice. I really don't see him being qualified to discuss the shortcomings of the newer instruments......

Posts: 70 | Location: Ft. Worth, Texas | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diane,

Try calling Mack Cowan at DPS' breath testing bureau. He or Richard Baxter, the State's Scientific Director for breath testing, usually know about most of so-called breath test experts.

Janette Ansolabehere

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several transcripts on Jim Stendebach and would forward them to you. Call me at 903-408-4112
Keith Willeford

Posts: 41 | Location: greenville, texas usa | Registered: February 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post