TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Defense Experts on Future Danger and Risk Assessment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defense Experts on Future Danger and Risk Assessment Login/Join

posted
We are trying a capital murder case and the defense has listed the following experts: James Evans Aiken, Frank Aubuchon and Dr. Mark Cunningham. Has anybody had these experts? I am looking for samples of their testimony. If so, could you contact my assistant Debra Peltier 979-864-1248 or e-mail at debrap@brazoria-county.com. Thank you, Jeri Yenne, Brazoria County District Attorney.

Posts: 4 | Location: Angleton, Texas | Registered: May 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
emailed you some material

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JohnR, would you send me that material too? Especially if it is on AuBuchon. Thanks!

e.hernandez[at]wallercotx[dot]com

Posts: 176 | Location: Hempstead, TX, USA | Registered: June 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for info or transcripts on Aiken and Aubuchon.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Frank will remember to mention the methamphetamine found this weekend at the Bill Clements unit. He'll also probably offer up information on the 1,104 grams of Morhpine and 527.51 grams of Methadone a guard brought to work to a unit here in east Texas. Not.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. You have my email for any other useful cross-x material.

posted Hide Post
I have a transcript from Aubuchon if you still need it. He has testified several times on future danger in Harris County.

Posts: 13 | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post