TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Arson Expert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arson Expert Login/Join

posted
Defense has hired expert M.L. Buddy Jenkins Irving, Texas please respond if you have had to deal with this individual.

Posts: 9 | Location: CAMERON COUNTY BROWNSVILLE | Registered: May 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've not heard of him before but my local ATF guys are usually very helpful in knowing the scoop on any arson "experts". I'll run this guys name by them and see what they know since he is located in our region.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Stacy I appreciate the imput. This guy works with Rimkus consulting Group in Irving. He is listed as the FIre Division Manager. He came down to Brownsville yesterday and viewed a CD we had of some testing and read the reports. I ran him on Westlaw and did not find any information.I am also going to run it by one of my friends in Harris county.
Hope all is well in Longview.

Posts: 9 | Location: CAMERON COUNTY BROWNSVILLE | Registered: May 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you've done some testing I'm guessing you have an expert already. If not, there is a GREAT guy/lab in Arlington that I have worked with in several of my arson cases. One of the CFI's with the Dallas office emailed and said that he knows your defense guy and will get back with me next week with any info he can dig up. When is your trial ?

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have hearings August 22 and trial September 26 when everyone will be in Corpus. So I get to stay here and miss seeing all my friends from Fort Bend and Houston