TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Gilda Kessner, Mark Cunningham, Sorenson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gilda Kessner, Mark Cunningham, Sorenson Login/Join

posted
These three witnesses testify on cap. murder punishment on an actuarial approach to predicting future dangerousness. I am looking for transcripts where they have testified.

Posts: 1 | Location: Fort Worth | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a transcript where Mark Cunningham testified for the defense. I believe this is from the NYC bombing.

Cunningham Testimony

Here is a second transcript from a North Carolina Federal Case

More Cunningham

Hope this helps

Robert DuBoise

[This message was edited by Robert S. DuBoise on 11-04-02 at .]

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alan:

Both Kessner and Cunningham testified in more than one of the four death penalty cases (2 punishment only) tried here last year. One record may not be complete yet but I will send copies of what we have.

Posts: 532 | Location: McKinney, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kessner testified yesterday in a Fed Habeas hearing on the mental retardation of Jose Alfredo Rivera. (He sodomized a three year boy before strangling the boy and leaving the body floating in a Resaca (pond)).

There was also a Garnett (sp?). His testimony was that anything Rivera did bad was because of his mental retardation. Conversely, any good grades he got in school (before paint fried his brain) were because of a kind teacher, or a teacher who could not afford to fail another student.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does a jury believe any of this?

John Bradley
District Attorney
Williamson County, Texas

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post