TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Dr. Sridhar Natarajan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Sridhar Natarajan Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know him? He's the medical examiner in Lubbock County and has been designated as the defense expert in a shaken baby homicide case I'm set to try on Dec. 5.

Posts: 29 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: May 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Allison,
Call Laura Popps in our office. 463-2170. She's dealt w/ him in the past, I think maybe from both sides.

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is the head of the Lubbock County ME office which was comprised of 5 For. Paths. until recently. Now only 3. 2 Left to go to El Paso to get there ME office up and running again. Various reasons (rumors) floating as to why they left.

He has testified several times for us in Potter County. Knows his business and expresses himself well. Communicates well to jurors.

Military reservist on med. review panel that determines % of disability.

Have any other questions, give me a call at 806 379 2325. I will be out of the office until Monday and then leave for rest of that week at Elected Course in San Antonio.

Posts: 11 | Location: Amarillo, Texas | Registered: April 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post