TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Need expert on delayed/partial disclosure of child s.a. victim
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need expert on delayed/partial disclosure of child s.a. victim Login/Join

posted
I'm considering using a trial expert to explain a child victim's lengthy delay in disclosing a sexual assault as well as disclosing only a part (disclosing indecency only when a full-fledged sexual assault took place) of the act(s). Does anyone know of a good expert which I could use? Thanks.

Posts: 276 | Location: Liberty County, Texas | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why not contact Mary Alice Conroy, Ph.D. at Sam Houston, for if she had not testified in that area she would be knowledgable about experts who could do so? She was with the feds for many years and has testified for the government in virtually every high profile case over the past 25+ years. Her email is psy_mac@shsu.edu and her phone number is 409 294-3806. I am confident of the email, but haven't used the phone in some time and it may have changed.

flj

Posts: 264 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post