TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Expert Witness Testimony Request
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expert Witness Testimony Request Login/Join

posted
To anyone who can help:

1. Troy Walden, 219 N. Main St. Suite 406, Bryan, TX 77803
2. Lance Platt, 219 N. Maint St. Suite 406, Bryan, TX 77803
3. Dr. Gary Wimbish, 609 Crosby Road, Milford, TX 76670
4. Larry D. Luther, 210 Mobberly Drive, Longview, TX 75607

The above list of expert witnesses is what I got in return to a request for designation of experts. If anyone has any information or trial transcripts I would greatly appreciate it.

Jason Honeycutt, J.D.
Assistant County Attorney
Henderson County

Posts: 1 | Location: Athens, TX, USA | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you the website address via e-mail. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Posts: 108 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you tried the search function at the top of the page. There's been lots of discussions of Platt and Walden.

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently tried a DWI with Platt was the expert witness. The jury returned a guilty verdict in 14 minutes. I do have a copy of my cross if you would like it. Email me if you need it and I will get it into the mail ASAP

Posts: 37 | Location: Tyler, Texas | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Brent,

I can't find an e-mail address for you on here. I'd like a copy of your cross too. My address is on here under my profile.

Thanks!

Posts: 114 | Location: Bryan, Texas, USA | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David,

Check with Spencer Giles. I sent him a copy of my cross already. If he does not have it then my email is bratekin@smith-county.com

Posts: 37 | Location: Tyler, Texas | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jason Honeycutt, J.D.>
posted
Thanks for all the help I got several useful transcripts.

Jason

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact Richard Alpert in Ft. Worth if you still need info on him.

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post