TDCAA Community

This topic can be found at:

November 05, 2013, 09:31
Maureen Shelton
Does anyone know a reputable psychologist or therapist in the Austin area that I can use for college-age males who were sexually abused when they were teenagers? The young men are having a hard time coping with what happened to them. Thank you.
November 07, 2013, 09:01
Shannon Edmonds
I'll check with the local DAs office here and see if they have any suggestions.