TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Capital Murder Defense Experts - Lisa Milstein & Gerald Bilbaum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Capital Murder Defense Experts - Lisa Milstein & Gerald Bilbaum Login/Join

posted
We are in the middle of capital murder jury selection (parents decapitated their three children) and the defense has advised they are attmepting to hire "mitigation experts," namely LIsa Milstein and/or Gerald Bilbaum. Anyone know them, dealt with them or have anything to offer?

[This message was edited by Admin on 01-07-04 at .]

Posts: 9 | Location: Brownsville, Texas | Registered: September 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would really like to hear how you mitigate the decapitation of three children.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they're anything like the mitigation experts we've seen, their testimony will be along the lines of, "In 1st grade, the Defendant was unable to jump rope as well as his classmates, which set his path for life. He really never had a chance after that setback."

Karen, after your trial is over, please let us know what they actually do testify to. I agree with John. I can't imagine what mitigation they could talk about with a straight face.

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post