TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Timothy Proctor, Ph.D.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Timothy Proctor, Ph.D. Login/Join

posted
I have a child sexual assault and improper student educator relationship case going to trial next week. Defense has noticed Dr. Proctor of Dallas. Anyone have any helpful info on him?

Thanks!

Posts: 88 | Location: Rusk, Texas | Registered: January 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Proctor testifies for our office in sexually violent predator cases fairly regularly. From what I've seen he's a knowledgable guy and a good witness. Nice guy, too. What specifically did you want to know?

Posts: 21 | Registered: January 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr Proctor has testified in Tarrant County--both as a defense witness and a prosecution witness. I have found him to be very thorough and straight-forward. He pretty much calls it like he sees it. And, he is pleasant to deal with. (He offices with Dr Randy Price and quite a few DA Offices have used Dr. Price.)

Posts: 41 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: February 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post