TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Need good psychologist/psychiatrist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need good psychologist/psychiatrist Login/Join

posted
We have a murder trial coming up where defense is going to assert defendant so stupid etc. that he is prone to giving a false confession through a psychologist. Also, testify he's easily led person. This is a retrial of a case where we got a hung jury. Defendant claims he killed victim, but victim's son put a gun to defendant's head & forced defendant to kill the victim.

I am interested in finding a good, no nonsense shrink in hopefully Bryan/College Station or maybe Houston area to possibly examine our defendant & counter this testimony. I don't want to use Mary Alice Conroy in Walker Cty.

Any suggestions would be great. Email me at andriabender@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 50 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Francis Geary Mears is a forensic psychologist out of Tyler. He has been of great help when I was with the DA's office in Wood County, and we also used him for a case in a court-martial here in the Air Force. Mark Taylor, the DA in Wood County has his number. Mark can be reached at 903-763-4515. Good Luck.

Posts: 31 | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Randall Price (psychologist) in Richardson or Dr. David Self at the state hospital in Rusk. Both have worked high profile/high stakes cases. Contact me via email if you need more info....

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post