TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Dr. Kit Harrison
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Kit Harrison Login/Join

posted
Doing my homework on Dr. Kit Harrison for the defense. Has anyone heard of him? many thanks

Posts: 10 | Location: Richmond, Texas USA | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He testified in a death penalty case I prosecuted in 2014. He is a neuropsychologist. My jury hated him. I have his transcript if you want me to burn it onto a CD and send it to you. You can email me directly.

Lance Long
Harris County ADA
long_lance@dao.hctx.net

Posts: 13 | Registered: February 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not an expert but I do know that he is a poorly rated psychologist from Houston....an academic with a PHd. I believe he was made an expert and given a very broad latitude of influence during a trial back in the 90's involving an assessment of two parents and the children involved. I think one of the cable channels did a documentary where he was mentioned. I guess he tried to savage his reputation and 15 minutes by suing the cable network. And lost....so that was wishful thinking where he thought that case was going to go. Other than that.....can't really contribute anything of significance. Just thought more of it as a blast from the past....

Posts: 9 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<panistefanin>
posted
I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
myhr.cvs.comlogin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post