TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Intox Mansl Defense Expert Witnesses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intox Mansl Defense Expert Witnesses Login/Join

posted
I got notice of the following list of expert witnesses for a Intox Mansl case I have coming up in July. Opposing counsel are Mike Heiskel and Chris Hoover. If you have any info about these witnesses or know anyone who has dealt with them please let me know.

Mike Andrews
Larry Self
Joe Montgomery
C.A.R.S Inc.
4104 Coventry Court
Bryan Tx 72802

Howard Smith
6750 Hillcrest Plaza Drive
Suite 306
Dallas, TX 75230

Robert Leroy
7777 Forest Lane
Suite B116
Dallas, TX 75230

Richard Mallard
3102 Maple Avenue
Suite 450
Dallas, TX 75201

Thanks

Richard Alpert

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard,

Larry Self and Joe Montgomery are retired Dallas PD accident investigators. I think they retired in the late 70s or early 80s. They both went to work for TEEX in College Station. They have been involved in teaching all types of accident investigation courses at TEEX for years. I think they both left TEEX around 2002. Call Vernon Leonard in your IT department there in Tarrant County. He knows Larry and Joe real well. Sorry but I don't recognize any of the other names. Check with Tim Lovett at Hurst PD. He might know the others.

John

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post