TDCAA Community
Dr. Aaron Paul Pierce

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2623030567/m/4151015202

January 05, 2010, 13:32
MMB
Dr. Aaron Paul Pierce
Has anyone prosecuted a sexual assault where Dr. Aaron Paul Pierce has testified as a defense expert?
December 09, 2010, 09:16
Rachel Patton
Did you ever find any info on Dr. Pierce?
I just found out that he is supposed to testify for the defense next week in a continuous case.

Thanks
Rachel
March 07, 2011, 22:00
C. Compton
We just recently had Dr. Aaron Pierce excluded from testifying as an expert in an indecency with a child case. He was listed as an expert in the area of "evaluating allegations of child sexual abuse" and basically showed up with a lot of recycled parental alienation syndrome "research" from the 1980s.

We're still in trial, but as soon as I can get my hands on the transcript of that portion I'll be happy to share!
April 27, 2011, 15:50
MDK27
And he hates me - lol - the man is easily tripped up - glad to see someone got him excluded as an expert - he is no expert. Total defense _____________.
June 20, 2011, 09:30
Gordon LeMaire
Any chance you have that transcript? We are going to trial with him as a listed expert next week.
April 11, 2012, 16:45
Terri Laird
Just had Dr. Pierce noticed up as an expert in a trial starting April 30th. Do you have this transcript? Thank you!
July 09, 2013, 16:44
Eric C. Carcerano
If anyone has a transcript for Dr. Pierce, we may have him next week. Any help would be appreciated.

ecarcerano(at)co.chambers.tx.us
March 12, 2014, 10:11
Victoria Winkeler
Is there a transcript(s) floating around? I'd love to have one or many as Dr. Pierce may testify for the defense in a Cont SXAB/Agg SXAB under 6 yo.

victoria(dot)winkeler(at)co.travis.tx.us
January 06, 2020, 10:59
CShelton
Has anyone ever gotten a transcript on this guy? He's been noticed on a case I have at the end of the month and I'd love as much information as I can get my hands on! Thank you!