TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Stun Gun Expert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stun Gun Expert Login/Join

<hollandTDCAA>
posted
Has anyone ever encountered an expert on stun guns? Specifically, I need someone who can testify for the State as to the degree of injury they cause. I've already contacted DPS, but any additional leads would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got this from Ann Perry O'Connell at our office:

These were the two people that the Taser representative suggested to us. As luck would have it, one was in Austin. We used Jerry Staton and he was excellent. Jury loved him.

1. Jerry Staton is a MASTER INSTRUCTOR who lives in Del Valle, TX for our ADVANCED TASER and has received stun gun charges to his body. Jerry can be reached at: 512-247-2731 and artt645@aol.com

2. The other is Dr. Robert Stratbucker, MD, the foremost recognized certified court expert on electrical shock/TASERs/stun guns. Dr.
Stratbucker can be reached at: rstratbucker@cox.net and cell: 602-538-5484 or home: 402-572-7125.

Posts: 29 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: May 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of our deputy constables, during a demonstration before the commissioners court, took a taser to the body. He claims it wasn't too bad. I noticed that the elected Constable did not volunteer.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post