TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Lee Ann Grossberg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lee Ann Grossberg Login/Join

posted
Hello,

Does anyone have any info on Dr. Lee Ann Grossberg, from Forensic Pathology Consultation Services in Houston?

The defense has retained her in an Agg Assault on a Public Servant case (in which the defendant was shot twice by an officer) that is set for trial on November 26.

Thanks!

James Suter
james.suter@co.wichita.tx.us

jrs

Posts: 2 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No sorry, never heard of her.

Posts: 1 | Location: Wichita County, Texas | Registered: November 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never seen her testify. Sorry.

Posts: 10 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX, USA | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, never heard her testify before. You should try contacting the Harris County DA's office.

Posts: 1 | Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, USA | Registered: May 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys...I'm glad my co-workers take my concerns seriously!

jrs

Posts: 2 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post