TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Need expert on flaws of Abel Assessment Test
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need expert on flaws of Abel Assessment Test Login/Join

posted
Need to locate expert who can testify as to flaws of Abel Assessment Tests. Appreciate it if anyone could give me one or more experts in this area. Thanks.

Ed Lane

Posts: 22 | Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, United States | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you tried APRI (American Prosecutors Research Institute)? I attended a seminar for juvenile prosecutors and I remember that they could help with such. Ph 703-549-4253;
www.ndaa-apri.org

The lecturer on psychological reports was Dr. Robert Sobo out of Chicago 773-772-0085.

Posts: 50 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we all know there is lots of flaws with it, not sure if this would help other readers find someone to testify to the flaws but if you have a client that needs to pass -
http://beatcharges.com/beat-the-abel-assessment/

beatcharges.com

Posts: 1 | Location: washington | Registered: January 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post