TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Expert Toby Myers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expert Toby Myers Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have any information on Toby Myers? I think out of Houston. It's for a murder trial and I am guessing the expert testimony will be on Battered Wife's Syndrome. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 3 | Location: Corsicana, Texas | Registered: May 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We dealt with her on a murder trial in Williamson County. The female defendant claimed she was a battered woman and killed her boyfriend in self-defense. Google Ms. Myers. She has spoken to lots of groups, and has gone on record as being an abused woman herself. In fact, charges were filed on her (and later dismissed) when she bashed her husband over the head with a statue. Call or e-mail me or Jana McCown if you want more information. We have a transcript of her testimony, too.

[This message was edited by SH on 02-17-10 at .]

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post