TDCAA Community
Dr. DiMaio

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2623030567/m/6011051721

April 11, 2006, 12:47
Shannon Edmonds
Dr. DiMaio
[I am posting this as a courtesy to the requestor -- please respond to him at the email below; do not reply to this posting]

On April 24, 2006, we are scheduled to begin a death penalty case in which a bank guard was shot twice in the head and killed during the course of an attempted bank robbery.

The defense recently named Vincent DiMaio, Bexar County, TX (San Antonio), as their expert pathologist. I would like to get any information available about Dr. DiMaio, including transcripts.

Thank you,

Michael A Reilly
Assistant U.S. Attorney, Eastern District of Missouri
St. Louis, MO

michael.reilly2@usdoj.gov
July 12, 2006, 17:15
Shannon Edmonds
[I am posting this as a courtesy to the requestor -- please respond to me at edmonds@tdcaa.com and I will forward your information to him.]

I am a prosecutor in the 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office in Brighton, Colorado.

The defense in a Child Abuse Resulting in Death case that our office is prosecuting has endorsed an expert by the name of Dr. Vincent Di Maio. The defense has represented that he is a forensic pathologist out of San Antonio, Texas.

Could you please pass along the request for information concerning this individual? I am especially interested in opinions he may have tendered in cases involving allegations of child abuse.

Sincerely,

J.P. Moore
Senior Deputy District Attorney
17th Judicial District