TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Vincent Dimaio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vincent Dimaio Login/Join

posted
Am set to try a Injury to a Child (Shaken Baby) Case in November. The Defense has just designated Vincent Dimaio as an expert witness. Would like to hear any input, view transcripts, etc... of persons familiar with his prior testimony. I understand that he's from the San Antonio area.

You can reach me at the following:

Robert DuBoise
Assistant District Attorney
Parker County, Texas
rduboise@sbcglobal.net
Phone 817 598-6124
Fax 817 599-7628

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call ADA Charles Bunk in the Bexar County DA's office. I'm sure he can assist you in finding folks there familiar with the Dr.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try getting in touch with Bonnie Armstrong with the Shaken Baby Alliance out of Ft. Worth. She also has a web site as well. His science studies are flawed and she will be able to give you additional experts to counter his testimony.

Posts: 55 | Location: Palestine, Tx | Registered: February 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post