TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Cell Tower Expert Michael O'Kelly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cell Tower Expert Michael O'Kelly Login/Join

posted
Micheal O'Kelly of Sandy, UT has been designated as an expert in an upcoming trial. He owns "Stronghold Cellular Forensics Lab" and is based in Utah. If you have any information on him, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 4 | Registered: June 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am dealing with him in a case here. There is a good article on him out of Waco for wasting a ton of money. Did you get anything good on him? Did he testify for you?

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy has quite a checkered past ... too long to get into here ... but, you can start by googling 'O'Kelly Dassey' ... you'll find his corrupt involvement as a PI in a high profile murder case in Wisconsin (Featured in the Netflix Documentary Making of a Murderer). You can also check in on his involvement in the Casey Anthony murder case ... and a number of others. This guy has set up, or claimed to set-up shop and torn down in about 7 states in the last 12 years ... Wisconsin ... Texas ... California ... Arizona ... New York ... Nebraska. Sometimes he's an expert on witness statements ... then its crime scene analysis ... then its cell tower data. Charges huge amounts of money ... rarely ever gets called to the stand ... waltzs out of town with a tons of money never to be heard from again. Don't take my word for it ... it's all out there if you dig a little.

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post