TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Ed Hueske
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ed Hueske Login/Join

posted
Anyone have any info to offer on this guy?
He is a defense expert on blood spatter and crime reconstruction in a murder trial nest week.

Thanks!

Posts: 88 | Location: Rusk, Texas | Registered: January 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ed started out at the Fort Worth PD Crime Lab in the 1970's. From there, he went to the Crime Lab at the Arizona Department of Public Safety. He was there a pretty good amount of time. I think he now teaches at the University of North Texas in Denton. He has published a book on reconstructing shooting scenes. I have not seen him in a while, but he used to be a very good witness.

Posts: 41 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: February 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He has actually published two books: Firearms & Fingerprints, Nov 2008 and Practical Analysis & Reconstruction of Shooting Incidents, Nov. 2005 and the ISBN for that book is 9780849323300 from CRC Press.

Posts: 41 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: February 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was an expert on a case I had and I met with him and the defense attorney to look at some firearms evidence. I thought he was a pretty open, above-board guy. We pled the case and didn't end up going to trial, but he talked to me freely and I didn't get the impression he was slimy or anything. I'll bet if you call him, he'll talk to you.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post