TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Richard Leo - confessions expert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richard Leo - confessions expert Login/Join

posted
Steve Baldassano from Harris County has had the defense identify Richard Leo from California as an expert to testify about confessions and their reliability. If anyone has heard of Richard Leo, could you please e-mail me (beckham@tdcaa.com) or Steve (BALDASSANO_STEVE@da.co.harris.tx.us)??

Thanks!

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<maureen obrien>
posted
APRI was very helpful in providing me with articles on false confessions and testimony of Dr. Leo. Our Judge is not going to let him testify infront of the jury. Other states have also managed to keep him away from the jury.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The defense has also just notified me that they intend to use Richard Leo as a "false confessions" expert in a death penalty case that I am about to try in Georgia. I have compiled quite a bit of info on him and will be happy to mail it to your office address. I would also be interested in receiving a transcript of any testimony he may present in your case.

Posts: 1 | Location: Brunswick, GA, USA | Registered: September 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post