TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Jay Zager (DWI expert)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jay Zager (DWI expert) Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know anything about this expert? He is from Ft. Lauderdale, FL and will be testifying next week as a defense expert on a breath test case. Any info would be appreciated!!

Posts: 3 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am giving your e-mail adress to some folks in Florida, hopefully they will send some help.

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's been endorsed as a witness in a case in my neck of the woods. How'd it go in Texas? What info can you provide?

----------------------

Mr. Zager has been endorsed as an expert by the defense. I've found his website, but there's no info there. Google gives some basic biographical information, but not much about what he's actually done. Anyone ever come across him/have transcripts/have advice? Anything and everything is appreciated. Can be reached at Franklin County PA's office (636)583-6370, or smlawhorn@gmail.com. Thanks.

(this has been consolidated from another post by the administrator)

[This message was edited by Shannon Edmonds on 03-06-08 at .]

Posts: 1 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
(this post has been moved from Criminal to Expert Witnesses)

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was able to get lots of info & transcripts on Mr. Zager prior to trial. (Thank you Clay Abbott). I have transcripts when he testified for the state & transcripts when he testified for the defense. The jury was particularly interested by his lack of formal education. Nothing wrong with on the job police training, but when compared to the education & knowledge of our technical supervisor...well, we won. I've kept the transcripts & would be willing to share with anyone who needs them.

Posts: 3 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post