TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Handwriting Expert Curtis Baggett
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handwriting Expert Curtis Baggett Login/Join

posted
Has anyone dealt with defense handwriting expert Curtis Baggett of Richardson, Texas? He is scheduled to appear in a federal trial in Michigan during the week of April 25?

Posts: 1 | Location: grand rapids, mi, usa | Registered: April 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike is an AUSA and posted this inquiry here at my suggestion. Help him if you can.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg,

I left a message on your voice mail this morning. If you didn't get it, give me a call at DPS' Office of General Counse, 512-424-2890. I am also going to e-mail some contact info to the AUSA.

Janette Ansolabehere

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got your message this morning and also forwarded it Mike. I'm sure he appreciates it, and when we all work together in this manner, right will triumph over the lawbreakers.

Thanks again!

Greg

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post