TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Richard Hirschberg, M.D., John Raymond Seals, M.D., Kathleen Kagan-Hallet, M.D., John Plunkett, M.D., Jan Leetsma, M.D.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richard Hirschberg, M.D., John Raymond Seals, M.D., Kathleen Kagan-Hallet, M.D., John Plunkett, M.D., Jan Leetsma, M.D. Login/Join

posted
I have an upcoming capital murder trial involving the death of a 29 day old infant where the defense has listed the following "experts." Any help would be appreciated.

Richard Hirschberg, M.D., Houston, Texas
John Raymond Seals, M.D., San Antonio
Kathleen Kagan-Hallet, M.D., San Antonio
John Plunkett, M.D., Greenbelt, Maryland
Jan Leetsma, M.D., Chicago, Illinois

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard of John Plunkett, I think, at the APRI child homicide seminar last summer. If he's the one I'm thinking of, he testifies in child death cases around the country. The folks at APRI should be able to give you transcripts, his CV, people to contact, etc. Good luck.

Posts: 29 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: May 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post