TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Voice recognition expert needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voice recognition expert needed Login/Join

posted
Grimes County has a couple of recent bomb threat cases at a local plant. The business lost alot of money as a result of these threats. We also had a copy cat after the initial 2 bomb threats. We would like to have an expert do an analysis of the tapes and testify at trial. If anyone knows a credible expert in voice recognition, preferably in Texas, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 50 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know of several good ones but they are out of state, if you don't find one anywhere close call me and I will put you in touch with someone.903-723-7454

Posts: 8 | Location: Palestine, TX, US | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found a Professor Yonovitz in Dallas. (817) 898-0246. He sounds qualified, but I have no personal experience with him. I'm waiting for him to call me back with more details.

Posts: 95 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Target (the retail giant) has free forensic services available, but only for violent felonies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_Corporation#Target_Forensic_Services

Posts: 95 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post