TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Expert witness's - John Lenox
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expert witness's - John Lenox Login/Join

posted
I have a capital murder case starting in a couple of weeks. It involves an 18 month old child who was killed by trauma to the back of the head. The story by the caretaker simply could not expalin the injurys.(According to our Dr's). Expert testimony is obviously very important. Does anyone have any useful information on the following defense experts;

John Lenox, Phd
Design Excellence
San Antonio, Texas

Dr Stephen Nelson
Lakeland, Fl.

Frank johnson CSP, PE
SEAL Corporation
Tyler Texas

R. Jerald Shore, PhD. P.C.
Tyler, Texas

[This message was edited by Admin on 01-07-04 at .]

Posts: 106 | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although I have not dealt with the particular experts you cited, a couple of them look like they may be "biomechanical" experts. The tactic of calling non-medical expert witnesses to shore up a defendant's explanation of how the injuries were accidental is becoming more common. Please feel free to e-mail me privately for more information on meeting these type of defenses.

Cindy Franklin: cindy.franklin@co.bell.tx.us

Posts: 7 | Location: Belton, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: October 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A very good source for expert info and everything else related to this type of case is:

Bonnie Armstong
Shaken Baby Alliance
Ft. Worth, Texas
(817) 882-8686

Good luck.

Posts: 38 | Location: Brownsville, Tx, USA | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post