TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Mandarin Chinese Interpreter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mandarin Chinese Interpreter Login/Join

posted
I am in need of a certified interpreter in the language of Mandarin Chinese. I am in Rockwall County. Does anyone know if the interpreter has to be certified? The interpreter is for my victim.

Posts: 3 | Location: Rockwall, Texas | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We used a Mandarin Chinese interpreter several years ago in a sexual assault trial - the victim spoke primarily Mandarin. However, the interpreter was a stuent wife, not certified. If certification is not really a requirement, I would suggest you start by contacting Texas A&M's office of International Programs at 979-845-1825, or the International Center at 979-862-6700. U of Texas or the LBJ School should have equivalent offices.

Posts: 8 | Location: Bryan, Texas USA | Registered: January 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post