TDCAA Community
Ballistics - Richard Ernest (Ft. Worth)

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2623030567/m/718106723

June 13, 2005, 11:30
Shannon Edmonds
Ballistics - Richard Ernest (Ft. Worth)
If you can assist Mr. Spickler, the County Prosecutor in Nez Perce County, Idaho, with his request please respond to him directly at either the email address or phone number shown below ...

The defense has retained a forensic ballistics expert named Richard N. Ernest of Alliance Forensic Laboratory, Inc. in Fort Worth Texas. I expect him to testify regarding a reconstruction of a shooting scene where the victim was killed by a shot fired inside the cab of a small truck. His Vitae indicates he has testified over 1,200 times and has given many depositions.

I would like to have information on his prior testimony and depositions. The murder trial is scheduled for August 20.

Thank you
Daniel L. Spickler,
Nez Perce County Prosecutor
DanSpickler@co.nezperce.id.us
June 23, 2005, 08:50
Tina Davis
Need Help! Ernest is a designated Ballistics expert in a fast approaching murder trial here in the panhandle...anybody willing to help the locals out with intel? Please contact Tina Davis or Jess Barrera at the Hale County DA's Office (Plainview)...806-291-5241...gracias!
April 23, 2009, 19:24
Stacey L. Brownlee
Ditto. Need help. If you have any transcripts of his testimony as a ballistics defense expert and can share them, please let me know.

He has been listed as the defense expert in a mini-cap in our county. Trial is coming up QUICK !
April 29, 2009, 10:42
ssj
I have a transcript of his testimony in a murder case from last year. If you are interested, please give me a call @ 9407668237.
May 02, 2009, 15:26
Stacey L. Brownlee
Thanks for all the offers. He's already on and off in our case. We'll have a transcipt if anyone needs one in the future.