TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Dr. Kelly Goodness
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Kelly Goodness Login/Join

posted
The defense attorney has given me notice that she intends on calling Dr. Goodness in our AA/SBI/DW/FV case. I have visited her website and she offices in Keller, Texas. Just wanted to see if anyone has dealt with her or knew anything about her beyond what is on her website.
Thanks!
Aja

Posts: 1 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Goodness testified in a capital murder/death penalty case in Hidalgo County back in October of 2001. One juror decided she could not answer the mitigation issue either way, so the jury deadlocked on that issue and the defendant thus avoided a death sentence.

Over the years I have been asked about Dr. Goodness a number of times and have provided fellow prosecutors with copies of a transcript of her testimony and her report in our old case. If you contact me with a mailing address via E-mail at ted.hake@da.co.hidalgo.tx.us I will be glad to send you said material.

By the way, when I looked at my folder on Dr. Goodness I noticed that Alan Levy from
Tarrant County had been the most recent one to ask me about her, back in July of 2006. You might want to contact him for more information on this person.

Posts: 40 | Location: Edinburg, Texas U.S.A. | Registered: June 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post