TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Stephen Pustelnik
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stephen Pustelnik Login/Join

posted
baby death case and the defense has noticed Stephen Pustelnik as their med expert. I have read the stories in the paper and am confused about whether he was fired or resigned but really just need to know what to expect. any ideas?

Posts: 9 | Registered: January 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He has testified for our office many times over the years but always as the county's ME not as a defense expert. He was designated as an expert in a baby death case that I had and the defense attorney told me he just needed him to sit with him during my ME's testimony to help with cross. He stated he didn't plan on calling him to testify unless something came up through my ME's testimony. The case plead so who knows what would have happened.

I can tell you that he was not fired and he did not resign. It was a contract position and when it expired it wasn't renewed.

Posts: 106 | Location: Galveston, Tx. | Registered: May 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post