TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Dr. Jerome Brown
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Jerome Brown Login/Join

posted
Anyone have anything on Dr. Jerome Brown from Bellaire, Texas? He's been retained as an expert in my aggravated sexual assault of a child case next week. He came to view my kid's video. Thanks in advance! I'm at 409-766-2378 or xochitl.vandiver@co.galveston.tx.us.

Posts: 51 | Location: Galveston, Texas USA | Registered: September 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only thing I know about him is that quite a few judges in Harris County appoint him in cases as an expert in child sexual assault cases where the defendant claims they cannot afford an expert. His son is or was and ADA in Harris County and ran for Criminal District Judge a year or two back if I am not mistaken or was at least considering doing so. That is about all I know.

Chad Morgan

Posts: 24 | Location: Fairfield, Texas USA | Registered: February 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to respond back channel and the message was bounced.

Jerry Brown is now a senior psychologist in Houston who has done as many as 10,000 mental-health related, forensic evaluations over the past 30 years. He is a no-nonsence kind of person who calls things as he sees them. I suspect that there are literally volumes of transcripts arising from cases in Harris County.

flj

Posts: 264 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Jerome Brown has been subpoenaed as an expert psychologist to say that the defendant in an Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child case does not have the proclivity to repeat and is not the "normal" sex offender. Does anyone have any information on him? 979-864-1230 or jeremyw@brazoria-county.com

Posts: 71 | Location: Angleton, Texas, USA | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post