TDCAA Community
Dr. Werner Spitz

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2623030567/m/9021081922

February 06, 2012, 14:30
ASA S. DeDore
Dr. Werner Spitz
I'm looking for transcripts of testimony of pathologist Dr. Werner Spitz? Thank you.
May 09, 2012, 07:14
Mike Reynolds
I am an assistant prosecuting attorney in the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office (Homicide Unit), who just signed up for this site. I have some information on Dr. Werner Spitz, including transcripts and book excerpts. Do you still need this information? I can be reached at mreynold#@co.wayne.mi.us or 313-213-1758.
May 09, 2012, 07:15
Mike Reynolds
I am an assistant prosecuting attorney in the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office (Homicide Unit), who just signed up for this site. I have some information on Dr. Werner Spitz, including transcripts and book excerpts. Do you still need this information? I can be reached at mreynold3@co.wayne.mi.us or 313-213-1758 [Note: email address error in initial post]
May 09, 2012, 16:41
JohnR
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I think it is AWESOME that a prosecutor from Chicago is getting help from a prosecutor from Detroit on the website of the Texas prosecutor's association. It makes me feel all warm inside.

I worked for years with a former Wayne County prosecutor, and Tim Baughman was on faculty at a NAC course I attended.