TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Expert--Paul Goldstein, Ph.D.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expert--Paul Goldstein, Ph.D. Login/Join

posted
Anyone dealt with this guy? Possible expert in the area of DNA analysis. Thanks.

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<maureen obrien>
posted
I don't know if it is too late for you but I have a transcript of his testimony from one of my Agg. sexual assault trials. He's an idiot! Let me know if you need a copy.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've tried my case and, for reasons unknown to me, the defense attorney chose not to use him. Thanks anyhow!

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i've got a trial coming up and the defense intends to call this guy. can anyone help? i'd love to have something available to hang him out to dry......

Posts: 2 | Location: Amarillo, TX 79101 | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee:

Back in December 2003 you posted an inquiry on Dr. Paul Goldstein, who was going to testify in a case. I now need feedback on him. Can you provide me with your insight on the guy? Thanks.

Very truly yours,
RK Phillips & Associates, LLC
Rock Phillips

Posts: 2 | Location: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: July 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul Goldstein, Ph.D. has testified in numerous Forensic DNA cases effectively and efficiently. He is an Associate Member of the American Society of Crime Lab Directors and a Full Professor of Genetics and Criminal Justice.
For many years, he has been at the forefront in exposing unprofessional and unscientific standards used in some crime labs. You are all familiar with the fiasco in Houston.
Since he testifies about the scientific reality of DNA testing and the possibility of misinterpretation, he does not play into the hands of opposing counsel.
Dr. Goldstein is a strong witness and, combined with his expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis and ability to discuss these issues with a jury, he is an excellent choice if you want to hear the truth.

Posts: 1 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: July 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post